Chinese Stir-Fried Pork with Chives
This quick and easy recipe requires only a frying pan. It's a nutritious and energizing dish that pairs perfectly with rice. It's the ideal choice for a busy dinner! To ensure a seamless cooking process, ensure all ingredients are cut and seasonings are mixed before starting, allowing you to finish all the steps at once.
- Thinly sliced pork shoulder – 200g
- Chives – ½ bunch
- Egg – Three
- Sesame Oil – 1 Tablespoon
- Salt and Pepper – Pinch
- Soy sauce – 1 teaspoon
- Sugar – 1 teaspoon
- Oyster Sauce – 2 teaspoons
- Chicken Bouillon Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Liquor – 1 Tablespoon of your choice
- Garlic – 2 cloved minced
- Pork and chives are cut into bite-sized pieces. Beat the Eggs. Mix the seasonings.
- Half the sesame oil is heated in a frying pan over medium heat and eggs are fried until they are half-cooked, then removed from the pan.
- The remaining sesame oil is added to the same frying pan and pork is stir-fried while seasoning it with salt and pepper.
- Add the chives to the meat and cook for a minute before combining the eggs from Step 2 and the rest of the seasonings. Stir fry a little while longer. Plate and serve.