One-pan Pork Broccoli Tomato Pasta
The combination of tender pork and nutritious broccoli creates a delicious and effective dish for replenishing iron levels. This nutrient-packed recipe is specially crafted to help you recover from fatigue and boost motivation.
- Thinly sliced pork loin – 120g
- Broccoli – ½ piece (120g)
- Onion – ¼ piece (100g)
- Garlic – 1 Clove Minced
- Chili Pepper Flakes – 1 teaspoon
- Tomato Juice (unsalted) – 400ml
- Water – 300/400ml
- Salt – ½ teaspoon x 2
- Ketchup – 2 Tablespoons
- Grated Parmesan – To Taste
- Begin by cutting the broccoli into small florets, slicing the onions thinly and mincing the garlic.
- Cut pork into bite-sized pieces, sprinkle them with salt and pepper.
- Add olive oil, garlic and chilli pepper flakes to the frying pa, and stir-fry the onions and pork until fragrant.
- Add the halved pasta, broccoli, tomato juice, water, ½ teaspoon of salt; simmer for 9 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Reduce sauce to desired amount; mix in ketchup.
- Serve dish in a bowl with grated cheese as garnish. Enjoy!