Oven-Baked BBQ Ribs With Tangy Smokey Sauce
Sometimes you need a curveball. Individually cut and braised ribs might be the game-changing dish at your table.
- HyLifePork Back Ribs
- 2 medium Onions, sliced
- 30 ml Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 300g Yellow Mustard
- 1kg Ketchup
- 100g Soy Sauce
- 150g Honey
- 300g Worcester Sauce
- 30g Butter
- 15g Smoked Paprika
- Using a paper towel, remove the membrane on the back of the ribs.
- Cut into individual ribs and season with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, make the BBQ sauce by whisking together mustard, ketchup, soy sauce, honey, Worcester sauce, butter, and paprika.
- In a pan, sear the ribs on every side before removing to a heavy roasting dish. In the pan, add the onions, sauce, and stock and caramelize until of desired consistency.
- Add onions, sauce, and stock mixture to roasting dish. Reserve remainder of BBQ sauce in your fridge for another day.
- Cook the ribs in the oven at 350°F for 3 hours, then garnish and serve.