Spicy Grilled Spare Ribs and Vegetables
Deliciously juicy seasoned spareribs are the star of this recipe. Save time by seasoning the spareribs the day before. Easy to transport, these perfectly seasoned spareribs are the ideal companion for your next get together with family and friends.
- Pork Spare Ribs – 8 pieces
- Zucchini – One
- Corn on the Cob – One
- Garam Masala or Curry Powder – 2 teaspoons
- Salt – ½ teaspoon
- Sugar – 1 teaspoon
- Garlic – 2 cloves minced
- Olive Oil – 1 Tablespoon
- Start by pricking the spare ribs with a fork, creating small holes throughout. Next, make three cuts in the membrane on the bone side. This will make it easier to separate the meat from the bone.
- Cut the zucchini and corn into bite-sized pieces.
- Marinate spareribs with ingredient [A] in a plastic bag for 1 to 2 hours.
- Place spareribs in a frying pan, arranging the cut vegetables around them; cover and cook on medium-low heat for 7 minutes per side.
- Remove spareribs and keep the vegetables in the pan to absorb flavour.
- Arrange spareribs and vegetables on dish. Serve.