Stuffed Pork Roast With Butternut Squash
Don’t be intimidated by a big cut - pork loin is the king of roasting meats. Impress a crowd with this centrepiece dish.
- HyLifePork Loin
- Bunch of Thyme
- Bunch of Rosemary
- Bunch of Parsley
- 1 Diced Clove of Garlic
- Handful of Pine Nuts
- 2 Small Diced Sun-dried Tomatoes
- 4 Medium Cubed Potatoes
- 1 Medium Cubed Butternut Squash
- 1 Large Diced Yellow Onion
- 100g of Halved Brussels Sprouts
- Open up the loin and season the inside with salt and pepper. Disperse the herbs, garlic, pine nuts, and tomatoes on the surface. Roll the loin and tie with butcher string. Season outside of the loin with salt and pepper.
- In a heavy dish, add the potato, squash, onion. Season with salt and pepper before placing the loin on top.
- Cook in the oven for about 45 minutes at 400°F, or until internal meat temperature reaches 145°F.
- Remove from the oven, let rest for a minimum of 5 minutes, and then plate as you desire.