Moist Marinated Pork Fillet Steak
HyLife's pork tenderloins are here to make it easy! Simply marinate them with salt and sugar, then grill them up with with some balsamic sauce. Whether you're impressing your dinner guests or treating yourself, this recipe brings the flavors of a restaurant right to your plate.
- Pork Tenderloin – 300g
- Olive Oil – 1 Tablesppon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- sugar – 1 teaspoon
- water – 100ml
- [Balsamic Sauce]
- Balsamic Vinegar – 2 tablespoons
- Soy Sauce – 2 tablespoons
- Red Wine – 1 Tablespoon
- Honey – 1 teaspoon
- Butter – 1 teaspoon
- Garlic – 1 clove minced
- Take ingredient A and mix it in a clean bag, then prepare the pork fillet by either cutting it into 1cm thick pieces or marinating it whole.
- Let the marinated meat sit for at least 10 minutes (if cut) or 1 hour (if whole). You can marinate in the fridge for up to 3 days for more flavor.
- Use a paper towel to wipe off any moisture from the marinated meat; cook in a frying pan over high heat, 1 minute per side.
- Transfer the cooked meat to a plate and cover with aluminum foil; let rest for 2 minutes.
- Add sauce ingredients to the frying pan, simmer until thickened; pour over the meat before serving.